- A safe, motivating, and enjoyable environment;
- A broad-based programme that includes national curriculum targets adapted according to each student’s individual’s needs, with an emphasis on functional communication skills and independent living skills;
- A specialist approach to teaching that draws from evidence-based research;
- Frequent parent training opportunities to ensure consistency and maintenance of progress;
Children/young people with the following criteria are eligible for admissions:
- between the ages of 11 and 19 years;
- have a diagnosis of autism;
- have a moderate to severe learning disability (with or without a diagnosis of autism);
- have an EHCP or be in the process of obtaining one;
We are now raising funds to expand our provision and build more classrooms. If you would like to make a donation, or help us with fundraising, please contact us.
Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /var/www/wp-content/plugins/exclusive-addons-for-elementor/elements/call-to-action/call-to-action.php on line 945
Pathways School has been set-up with the help of grants from trusts and foundations and donations from individuals.